Wednesday, June 3, 2009

first steps


The Jack Purcell's have been bought...I am up to my ankles now in cemented details. I have put the word out about my plans for the business. I have committed to some art classes and posted my flyers in several places.

I am nervous and scared at the same time.

I have to admit, the art classes were hard to schedule because I was unsure of how to be most accommodating to families. Schedule too much and you are overwhelmed, schedule too little and there are not enough choices for kids to fit into, and how do I price so that the classes can be affordable in today's economy and yet inviting? Lots of queries.

One thing that is really great once you commit to putting yourself and ideas out there, others who know you will ultimately provide encouragement and great advice, perhaps opening a door for you. Thank you to all my door openers!

1 comment:

  1. I ran into an HDMS parent at KLUNKERS in Spanish Springs and you are on the bulletin board there! We will be in touch this week about classes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin